Take a leisurely stroll on the 1.5 mile loop of well kept sidewalks in Centennial Lakes Park. Don’t want to end there? Continue your walk to the nearby stores and shopping mall.
During the spring everything comes to life. A variety of flowering trees are in full bloom, and a ton of potted flowers are scattered about the park. This blossoming oasis is located right in the heart of Edina.
The Park is 24 acres with 10 of them being a man-made pond. On the pond you can fish, paddle boat, and even ice skate in the winter.
They have free shows in the summer and ice sculptures in the winter. There is no bad time to visit Centennial Lakes.
Other activities include:
- Golf the 18 hole putting courses
- Shop the farmers market
- Have a picnic in the park
- Take in the sun on the chair swings
- Have a fire in one of the fire pits
- Buy food or beverages from the concession stand
- Enjoy a show in the amphitheatre
- Play some lawn games