For people that do not get excited to gamble, you better believe we enjoyed our time in Las Vegas.
The Bellagio Fountain show and the Venetian canals are the best part of the Las Vegas strip in our opinion.
We walked up and down almost the entire strip with our friends who have never been to Vegas. We thoroughly enjoyed looking at the decor in each place and taking pictures of it all.
Other activities without gambling
- Watch the Bellagio Fountain show
- Walk the shops/cafes in Little Italy
- Free show inside Ceasar’s palace Forum Shops
- Take a boat ride on the Venetian canal
- Eat at a fancy restaurant located on the strip
- Take a ride on the High Roller
- Riding the coaster at New York New York
- See all the shows
- Get a Day pass to the Mandalay Bay pool
- Zipline down Fremont Street
- Flamingo Wildlife Habitat
- Mirage Volcano
- Rides in the Adventuredome
- Visit a pawn shop
- Walk Madame Tussauds House of Wax
The list goes on and on
Free Drink Tip: All you have to do is sit down put in a couple bucks and play slowly to get your free drink.
If you want a delicious frozen drink, we have heard the Wynn does it best.
The High Roller
The High Roller Las Vegas is the tallest observation wheel in the world.
It gives you a look over all of Las Vegas and then some. It is only a 30 minute ride with many excellent photo opportunities.
The unlimited bar option was extra exciting. Not all the cars have a bar cart so expect to wait a bit longer for one to come around. The bartenders work quickly, and each person can also order ONE shot. It is unlimited drinks for half an hour (which is how long it takes to make a full rotation).
We were on board with some interesting people. There was a couple groups celebrating weddings and birthdays. It was hilarious to see a diverse group of people coming together to have the same experience.